Privacy and Data Protection Policy
This document describes the personal data we collect, how and why it is used, to whom we disclose it and how we protect your privacy when you use our services or visit our platforms.
We clarify that only individuals over 18 (eighteen) years of age are authorized to use the website and services of ZL Brasil, agreeing and consenting to this condition. By agreeing to this Policy, you give us a full and unquestionable understanding of this and all other details provided below.
If you do not agree with this policy, we recommend that you do not use our website or other means of communication, or contract the products and/or services offered by ZL Brasil.
1) DATA COLLECTION
A) COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA, SUCH AS FULL NAME, PHONE NUMBER AND E-MAIL, AS WELL AS OTHERS FOR THE PURPOSES THAT MAY BE NECESSARY
WHAT WE DO: Identify you when you visit the site or contact us.
WHY WE DO: By legal obligation.
B) CONTACT HISTORY
WHAT WE DO: We monitor or record information transmitted to us via telephone, social media, private message or email, for any information, complaints, compliments, etc.
WHY WE DO: to offer a better service, carry out quality control and execute all orders and contracts.
C) TIME OF COLLECTION
Personal data is collected and/or processed by ZL BRASIL when accessing and/or browsing the website; during or after requesting the products and/or services; during the relationship with the brand, whether for someone who has been or is still a customer. These personal data include information such as:
So that we can offer our services with excellence, it is necessary to collect personal data, according to the service provided. See below in more detail the ways to collect data:
2) PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The processing of personal data of customers, representatives and other business partners of ZL Brasil is carried out for specific purposes and when permitted by legal bases or by the consent of the data subjects. All processing is carried out following security procedures in relation to privacy and data protection, following the guidelines to comply with Law 13.709/2018 (General Data Protection Law). Thus, we present below the main hypotheses in which we will treat your personal information:
• For the execution of services and orders;
• If the company has to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation;
• For the regular exercise of rights in judicial, administrative or arbitration proceedings;
• By means of authorization granted by you, to send advertising, product marketing or other brand relationship materials.
3) PURPOSE OF DATA COLLECTION
The data collected by ZL Brasil are treated and used in accordance with the legal bases provided for in the General Data Protection Law (LGPD), according to the specific purposes for each service provision, such as:
• Carry out and keep your registration up to date, verify your identity and any other information;
• Serve our customers, potential customers and third parties, including dealing with doubts, complaints, requests and support through our service channels, enabling your contact with us whenever necessary;
• Sending communications in general;
• Contact data subjects to send information about: (a) products and/or services offered by the brand and its partners, as well as other relevant information, such as changes in the website's functionality and other matters that the brand deems of interest ;
• Improve the services and/or functionality of the website;
• Evaluate the browsing profile of data subjects, including to understand if they reached the website or application through direct access, links or own or third-party cookies, for example;
• Develop campaigns based on internal studies on the interests, behaviors and demographics of data subjects to better understand their personal preferences
• Talk to the customer about the processing of their orders and requests, as well as to inform them about offers, programs, sweepstakes or promotions of the brand or its business partners;
• Classify and group information on data subjects, as well as consolidate statistical data about them, including to define the composition of the user base of the website and the application and the volume of traffic on our servers;
• Provide service to data subjects, which may involve various activities related to contracted services;
• Comply with judicial, administrative and arbitration orders and decisions.
You may choose not to provide any of the data required above, however, in order to perform the navigation on the website and some basic services that ZL Brasil may offer, certain information will be necessary for you to fully use all the functionality of the website from ZL Brasil, so that we can maintain the best relationship with you.
4) DATA SHARING
Personal data may also be shared for the purpose of complying with current legislation, for tax, criminal and/or consumer purposes, as well as to cooperate with the competent authorities.
5) DATA STORAGE
All data collected will be kept for a minimum period of 06 (six) months and a maximum period of 30 (thirty) years, when they will be deleted from our servers. The data may be deleted before the end of that period when the holder of the personal data so requests or when they are no longer necessary or relevant for us to offer our services, unless there is any other reason for their maintenance, as a possible legal obligation to retention of data, or the need to preserve them to protect the company's rights.
All personal data is stored on password-protected servers, ERP system, electronic drives, computers, smartphones, electronic catalogue, in the Skype or email database, as well as in lockers protected with a key (in the case of physically transmitted information) , located in Brazil. ZL Brasil may relocate and store servers in any other country that meets the privacy legislation, in order to have a support or backup, always keeping them under our supervision in a secure manner.
6) RIGHTS OF PERSONAL DATA HOLDERS
ZL Brasil guarantees customers the fulfillment of their requests based on the rights of the holders of the data made available, as described in Law 13.709 - LGPD.
I - Confirmation of the existence of treatment;
II – Access to data;
III – Correction of incomplete, inaccurate or outdated data;
IV - Anonymization, blocking or deletion of unnecessary, excessive or processed data in violation of the provisions of the Law;
V – Data portability to another service or product provider upon express request, in accordance with the regulations of the national authority, observing commercial and industrial secrets;
VI - Elimination of personal data processed with the consent of the holder, except in the cases provided for in the Law;
VII – Information on public and private entities with which the controller shared data;
VIII - Information on the possibility of not providing consent and on the consequences of denial;
IX – Revocation of consent.
Owners can exercise their rights through ZL Brasil's communication channels made available for this purpose. The data subject is aware that their requests can be legally rejected, being justified to the data subject under the terms of Law 13.709 - LGPD.
If you have any questions about how you can exercise these rights, please contact us by e-mail: qualidade@zlbrasil .com and speak to our Personal Data Protection Officer. We ask you to write in the subject field: “Personal data”.
7) DATA SECURITY
Personal data held by ZL Brasil will be stored in accordance with the strictest standards adopted by the market, using security measures to preserve the privacy and integrity of the data. We maintain the access controls to our customers' data, as well as training the teams in the correct handling of data.
We use feasible technical means to protect electronic data, such as antivirus; professional hosting, encrypted passwords; SSL security certificate; firewall to minimize the risk of hacker intrusion; antispam to protect against emails that may contain viruses; and individual access control for computers, network and systems.
That is, we protect your personal data from all types of threats: destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access. ZL Brasil protects your Personal Data in accordance with the security and confidentiality standards and procedures established by Brazilian legislation.
In addition to adopting good security practices in relation to your personal data, if the user identifies or becomes aware of something that compromises the security of personal data, please contact us via e-mail: email@example.com and speak to our Personal Data Protection Officer.
8) COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
Cookies are files or information that may be stored on your devices when you visit websites or use a company's online services. In this way, cookies allow the collection of data related to navigation depending on the type of device used, the authorizations granted by you through your device settings and the functionalities used in each application.
ZL Brasil uses third-party cookie technology, such as Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel, on websites and applications because of their functionalities to facilitate the use and better adapt its website and applications to the interests and needs of its users, as well as to help and improve its structures and contents. Cookies can also be used to speed up your future activities and experiences on our services.
These cookies are only used to monitor behavior and optimize your browsing experience. Know the types of cookies we use:
At any time, you can disable or delete cookies, as well as other data collection technologies, in your browser settings and in your device's operating system settings, with the exception of operating cookies which, if disabled, will not allow the use of websites and applications. However, we advise that, depending on the choice made, certain features or functionalities of our services may not work properly.
9) INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER
ZL Brasil does not directly transfer personal data collected in Brazil to other countries. The company is headquartered in Brazil and the data we collect is governed by Brazilian law.
10) APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
11) UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
If relevant changes are made that justify new user authorizations, we will publish this update and request new consent.